WIN Double Tickets to the 2023 Monaco Grand Prix
Stand a chance to win one of two all-expenses trip for two to watch the Monaco Grand Prix in Monte Carlo valued at R200,000.
Watch the cars take to the famed streets of Monte Carlo at the most prestigious and glamorous event on the Formula 1® calendar.
Purchase and fit a set of KYB shocks and you can go into a draw to win. Simply complete the entry form below with your details and upload your invoice to go into the draw.
This year, Formula 1 Grand Prix de Monaco takes place from 25th - 28th May.
The prize includes:
- Return flights from Johannesburg – (Departure date 23rd May return 30th May 2023)
- Meals and accommodation
- Two tickets to the Grand Prix
- A fully-inclusive Amaraza Cruise for two
Fly to Barcelona, cruise Azamara, dock at St. Tropez, cruise and dock in Monaco!
Please note: Your visas and passports are for your own expense.
KYB is the largest hydraulic manufacturer in Japan, and one of the world’s largest suppliers of original equipment (OE) shock absorbers to vehicle manufacturers.
In fact, one in five cars leaving production lines worldwide are fitted with KYB shock absorbers.
“NGK SPARK PLUGS SA” MONACO GRAND PRIX COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Your entry into the competition and/or your acceptance of a prize (in the event that you win a prize) constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- The competition is not open to –
a) directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of “NGK Spark Plugs SA” or any supplier of goods or services in connection with a competition; and
b) the spouse, life partner, business partner or associate, or the natural or adopted parent, child, or sibling, of any of the persons specified in above.
- To participate, buy and fit KYB shocks at a Supa Quick fitment centre between Feb 10th and Mar 31st 2023, and complete the competition form, including uploading your invoice, at https://www.supaquick.com/win-tickets-to-the-monaco-grand-prix-2023-with-kyb or by scanning the in-store QR code.
- Participants must retain a copy of their invoice for verification
- The prize includes a fully-inclusive Azamara Cruise for two and double tickets to the Monaco Grand Prix 2023, valued at R200 000, including flights, meals, and accommodation. There are two prizes available.
- You may not participate in or win a competition if you have won a competition promoted by us within the past three months, save for competitions wherein the price is a ticket to attend an event, in which case the waiting period will be one month. You will be eligible to participate in a competition promoted by us after the expiry of three or one month/s, whichever is applicable, three months after the date on which you won the last competition.
- Participants must have a valid passport and visa (at their own cost), and be available to travel between May 23rd and May 30th 2023.
- Winners will be selected randomly by an independent third-party.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your entry is received by us prior to the closure of the competition. Any entries which are not received by us prior to the closure of the competition will not be eligible to participate, regardless of the reason for the late entry. We and our affiliates are not responsible for any entries which are not received by us, whether timeously or at all, regardless of the cause thereof. Without limitation, we and our affiliates are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failure or malfunction, traffic congestion (whether physical, or on the Internet, telephone lines or at any service provider, web site or other device or medium), or any combination thereof, or any other technical or other problems.
- We and our affiliates are not responsible for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer, mobile telephone or other device used by you to enter into, or obtain any materials related to, the competition.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date. Should any of the data provided by yourself in connection with this competition, prove to be invalid, inaccurate, false or misleading, your entry shall be disregarded.
- Any costs or expenses which you may incur other than in respect of those items specifically included in a prize are for your own account. “NGK Spark Plugs SA” will not be responsible for any costs or expenses which you, or your partner (if applicable), incur during and for purposes of your entry into the competition and your acceptance and/or use of a prize.
- We do not make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly or implicitly, as to a prize, and in particular, but without limitation, make no representations and give no warranty that –
a) entry or participation in the competition will necessarily result in you winning a prize;
b) a prize, or any aspect thereof, will meet your, or, if applicable, your partner’s, requirements, preferences, standards or expectations; or
c) a prize, or any aspect thereof, will be satisfactory, punctual, free from defects, safe or reliable.
- We and our affiliates will not be responsible for any harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of a prize or any changes to a prize that may be made at any time.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-deferrable, and non-exchangeable for cash or other items.
- The winners will be notified by means of the contact details provided to us. If we are, or a third-party supplier is, unable to contact a winner within 3 days of the draw, the winner will forfeit the prize and “NGK Spark Plugs SA” reserves the right to re-draw a new winner under the same conditions.
- Should you be a participant to whom a prize is due, you consent to “NGK Spark Plugs SA” or its authorised agents to take, capture, record and/or use your name, voice, photographic images or video images for the purpose of marketing and publicity campaigns.
- We and our third-party suppliers, as the case may be, reserve the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which we deem necessary. In the event of such variation, postponement, suspension or cancellation, you agree to waive any rights, interests and expectations that you may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against us, our affiliates and third-party suppliers.
- You agree that your participation in the competition, and your acceptance and/or use of a prize, or any aspect thereof, is at your own risk.
- We and our affiliates will not be responsible, and disclaim all liability, for any loss, liability, injury, expense or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered by your participation in the competition or the acceptance and/or use by you, or your partner (if applicable), of any prize, or by any action taken by us or any of our affiliates in accordance with the terms and conditions.
- You, and in the event of your death, your family, dependants, heirs, assignees or any other beneficiaries of your estate, indemnify and hold us and our affiliates harmless against any claim by you, or your partner (if applicable), (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, relating to any injury, loss, liability, expense and/or damage which you may suffer, howsoever arising, in relation to your entry into this competition and/or acceptance and/or use by you of a prize.
- If you fail or, if your partner (if applicable) fails, to comply with any of the terms and conditions, then without prejudice to any other remedy which we may have, –
a) you will be automatically disqualified and you will forfeit the prize/s (in the event that you have already won a prize);
b) you will pay us for any loss or damage incurred by us directly or indirectly as a result of your (or, if applicable, your partner’s) noncompliance, including all of our legal costs (including attorney and own NGK Spark Plugs SA costs) which we may incur in taking any steps pursuant to your (or your partner’s) non-compliance; and
c) You indemnify and hold us and our affiliates harmless against any claim by any person, (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, relating to any death, injury, loss and/or damage which may be suffered howsoever arising in relation to your failure (or that of your partner, if applicable) to comply therewith.
- For purposes hereof, “affiliate” means our partners, co promoters and sponsors of this competition, our subsidiaries, our and their
subsidiaries and respective holding companies, the subsidiaries of their holding companies, and our and their directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives.
- These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of contract and dispute resolution in the Republic of South Africa.
- “NGK Spark Plugs SA” and the judges’ decision on any matter concerning the competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding on you, and no correspondence will be entered into.